As if Batman didn’t have enough help in Arkham Knight he is getting more. Last week we learned that Bat-Family members Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake), Catwoman and Red Hood (GameStop Pre-Order bonus) would be joining Batman’s crusade to save Gotham. Now we know via the Season Pass that Batgirl will be joining the fray with her own set of story missions. Batgirl: A Matter of Family is set to be a prequel story so we can assume that Oracle aka Barbara Gordon is reprising her role as Batgirl. Another possibility is the assassin turned Family member Cassandra Cain. Cain is a associate and operative of Oracle that later joins Batman Incorporated as Hong Kong’s Black Bat. It will be interesting to see which Batgirl we get and how it ties into Arkham Knight. We will find out soon as we get closer to the release of Batman: Arkham Knight. Check out the description of the season pass below:
– The Season of Infamy — Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
– Gotham City Stories — Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
– Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks — Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
– Crimefighter Challenge Maps — Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
– Character Skins — A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Rocksteady plans on supporting Batman: Arkham Knight with new content via the season pass for six months following the games release. Batman: Arkham Knight releases June 23rd, 2015 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.